Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas

I can't believe how fast this year has flown by. As I get older it seems that my years fly by even more. TT.TT Not that I'm old....just older. >.>

Sigh.

This year I lost my father and this Christmas has been really hard for me. It's not that the two of us were extremely close, quite the opposite actually, but...it's been very difficult. Maybe because of several issues that will not be closed properly because of his passing. But I realized once he was gone that I needed to start living again. I had stopped my life to take care of both of my parents and in the process I had lost myself.

That first step back to the 'me' I had been before was to stop procrastinating and start writing. It's a step in the right direction in a very long set of stairs. Seeing my work out in the open where people can enjoy it has been very fulfilling. It keeps me going when those nasty voices of doubt start in on me.

So from me to you....

Merry Christmas. May you receive everything you hoped for this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment