Thursday, December 12, 2013

The 12th Day of Christmas

So I have been busy writing and getting ready for Christmas, which means I'm totally exhausted. Huhu. :( But the good news is that I have a new story that I'm getting ready to publish!! Yay.

*cue the applause*

What? No applause? Don't be such a Scrooge. :p

I am really hoping to have it up by this weekend but it depends on how quickly my editor can read through it. If he doesn't find a lot of problems (and I'm praying he doesn't) then it should be up by Friday at midnight. I'm so excited to say that it's a sequel to Dark Desires my debut story featuring Raphael and Christina and Club Medici.

This next installment shows a bit more about Raphael and Christina's relationship but Club Medici will be back as well.

So until Friday. Let me send you off with an image of the way I see Raphael.




No comments:

Post a Comment