Friday, November 29, 2013

Turkey Coma Day 1

I have a turkey hangover. BAD. There were enough leftovers at our house for at least three days. There's nothing like the rush of eat-anything-you-want-and-as-much-as-you-want-for-today that causes adults to act like idiots. I think this comic from the oatmeal pretty much sums it up....


http://theoatmeal.com/comics/thanksgiving


I also did not go out and shop today. I will not do it. Never have. I hate the idea of rushing out in throngs of people to chuck an elbow in somebody's eye while trying to get a stinking TV that is now the same sales price that it was during a Labor Day sale. Crazy.

But if that floats your boat, then go out and float that boat right on down the Mississippi. Have fun. Flip off the barges as you go by and remember always wear a life preserver. ;)

Hope your holiday was as good as mine turned out to be. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment