Sunday, November 10, 2013

Taken by a Wolf

I'm in the middle of uploading my story Taken by a Wolf to Amazon, and hoooooo boy are my nerves frayed. I decided to self-publish and to say it's a mine field would be an understatement. I've triple checked everything and I still feel like I'm missing something. I keep telling myself that it's going to get easier, I just have to survive until it does. So while I wrangle with the account I thought I would give you a hint as to the story.

Here is the blurb.

They come for Abigail in the middle of the night; howling, snarling and snapping. The wolves claim that she must be mated with them but why? She doesn't believe in werewolves but she can't deny what her eyes are telling her and they are saying run. So she flees, trying to escape the mating that they believe she has been groomed for but when she comes face to face with the white wolf she learns that mating with him is only the beginning.

This is the beginning story for this series, I plan on writing at least 2 more but it might go longer if I like where the characters take me. :D When I finish getting the entire story uploaded to Amazon and B&N I will update the links here. Now, I'm off to wrangle this stupid file.

Toodles.

UPDATE  The story is now live! Go here to check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment