Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Shifters, Sex Clubs, and Witches. Oh My!!

So I've spent the last few days getting acquainted with Amazon and Nook's platforms for uploading my stories. The good thing is that all three of my stories are up on Amazon but I'm still waiting for my Vendor account on Nook to be approved. If I had known it would take so long I would have gone ahead and set that account up first. Oh well, you live and you learn.

But the good news is that several of my stories are up!!!! *Does happy dance* And I invite you to check them out on Amazon.

Taken by a wolf (Consort of the White Wolves Series)- Abigail finds herself chased by a wolf intent on making her his mate. Will she submit? Or will she be taken by a wolf?


Wolf Magic- A witch intent on summoning a spirit, gets the tables turned on her during All Hallow's Eve, when her chosen human sacrifice turns out to be furrier than he looks.


Dark Desires (Club Medici Series)- Raphael takes Christina to a club that caters to every desire known to man, but will she join in on the fun? Or take the easy road out?


Please support Indie authors. This is our livelihood and believe me, we appreciate every single one of our fans.


No comments:

Post a Comment